Have you had your hormones checked in the past 6 months?
Signs of Low Testosterone in men:
- Depression / Anxiety
- Compromised self-confidence
- Trouble concentrating
- Disturbed sleep
- Lowered sex drive
- Difficulty sustaining or achieving an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Use of viagra or levetra (past or present)
- Decreased muscle or bone mass
- Increased body fat
- Fatigue – decreased energy and endurance
- Flushing/hot flashes
- Swollen, tender, or enlarged breasts (gynecomastia)
- Lower work performance
- Decreased exercise or sports performance
- Joint Pains and Inflammation
Take this short quiz to find out if you have signs of low testosterone.
Do you experience less enjoyment in your life than you did 6-12 months ago?
Do you suffer from lower confidence?
Is it hard to stay on task during the day?
Do you wake up well-rested?
Do you have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep?
Do you have a decreased interest in sex?
Do you have sex less than 1 time per week?
Is it difficult for you to sustain or achieve an erection?
Have you taken Viagra or similar medications to achieve an erection recently?
Are you suffering from Osteoporosis or osteopenia? Or frequent bone fractures?
Are you struggling with weight loss and especially excess body fat or abdominal fat?
Do you run out of energy before the day runs out?
Can you function without caffeine during your busiest days?
Do you ever have night sweats or hot flashes?
Do you have tender or enlarged breasts?
Are you unable to crush it at work?
Are you too tired to exercise when you want to? Have you stopped going to the gym, or playing sports you used to enjoy?
Do you fall asleep on your couch or bed after or before dinner?