Meet Our Team
Timothy K. Moore, D.C.
Dr. Moore has a passion for helping each of his patients reach optimum health. His care and concern is demonstrated through his healing touch and his knowledge of Chiropractic techniques and nutrition. Dr. Moore also oversees the Lifetime Ideal Weight Loss program at our South Elgin Office.
- Attended Augustana College for his pre-Chiropractic studies
- Graduated from the National College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science degree in human biology
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- In 1983, joined South Elgin Chiropractic Family Health & Wellness Center
- January 2009, South Elgin Chiropractic Family Health & Wellness Center became the Moore Health Chiropractic Wellness Center.
- April 2013, Dr. Moore joined Lifetime Health and Wellness.
When Dr. Moore is not helping patients or studying current trends in the Chiropractic field, he is spending time with his wife, Fatima, and his two sons, Kevin and Jordan. Dr. Moore also enjoys cycling and has competed in several triathlons.
Timothy Schening, D.C.
- 1993 graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Board-certified in chiropractic pediatrics and is board-eligible by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
- Specializes in whiplash and other accident injuries, as well as chiropractic care for athletes.
Dr. Schening believes that this new integrative approach is the future of healthcare. At Lifetime Health and Wellness, we offer the convenience of collaboration between chiropractors, medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, athletic trainers as well as massage therapist. This allows us to collaborate and provide effective and high quality conservative care in a true Multi-disciplinary fashion with the patients needs in the forefront.
Jordan Oswald, D.C.
Dr. Oswald has a strong background in sports rehabilitation, nutrition, and numerous therapeutic soft tissue techniques. Dr Oswald works in the Arlington Height’s Lifetime Health and Wellness Office, and is looking forward to providing the community with the most beneficial conservative care possible.
- Michigan State University 2009
- Degree in Human Biology.
- 2012 graduated National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois
- Degree in Chiropractic Medicine
- Goal: 2016 —licensed in acupuncture
In his spare time, Dr. Oswald enjoys playing golf, basketball and working out. He is a Detroit Lions and Michigan State fan. He spends most of his time at the Arlington Heights office.
Jennifer Stiglianese, FNP-C
Jennifer graduated in 2005 with her degree in Psychology from Southern Illinois University. She went on to complete her degree in Nursing from Rush University in 2007. She began her nursing career at Rush University Medical Center and started her graduate program soon after.
In 2012, Jennifer completed her Master’s degree in Nursing at Rush and became a certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Jennifer joined Lifetime Health and Wellness September 2014.
She believes that good health care requires a holistic and individualized approach that focuses on treating the underlying causes of symptoms and disease. She enjoys spending time with her patients to give them the tools and information to be active and educated participants in achieving health and wellness. Jennifer has a true passion for disease prevention, health promotion and staying well, with a particular interest in women’s health issues.
Jennifer is a wife and mother of 2 young children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, yoga, eating good food and reading a great book.